This past year has been a wild one… to say the least. (I’ll get to that in another blog post when I have another glass of wine in me.) And with 2019 finally here, I am determined to make this year even better for myself.
So why not make some resolutions and post them here so I can actually stick to them? I know everyone says New Years Resolutions are overrated and people just give up on them, and blah, blah, blah.
Well… y’all are Negative Nancy’s and I don’t like you. Kidding. Kind of.
I love goal setting and I am a firm believer that if you start the New Year with good intentions and goals, you are starting in the best way possible. Who doesn’t like something to work towards?!
Also, I am a complete psycho and just really enjoy making lists.
Grab a pen, some popcorn, some wine and get to list making, people! Life ain’t gonna just magically work out on its’ own.
Here are all of my 2019 Resolutions. Enjoy & hopefully these inspire you to make some of your own!
- Eat Clean/Organic (at least 75% of the time)
- Spend Less Time On Social Media
- Doing ONE Thing A Day That Makes Me Genuinely Happy
- Call My Parents/Family/Loved Ones More
- Finish A Book A Month
- Cut The Bullshit: Be More Honest & Stop Living To Please Others
- Stretch Daily
- Do One Crazy Thing From My Bucket List
- Start A Side Hustle And Commit To It
- Spend More Nights In & More Quality Time With Friends
- Switch Up My Fitness Routine- More Running & Weight Training
- In Social Situations: Start Conversations With People I Don’t Know
- Cut My Caffeine Intake In Half
- Cook At Home & Don’t Use The Microwave
- Be Unapologetically MYSELF